Sani-Vac Duct Cleaning & the surrounding counties
Flemingsburg, Frankfort, Georgetown, Lexington, KY, Cynthiana, Harrodsburg
Our Air Duct Cleaning Service uses this inexpensive process to remove all the dirt and dust from your heating and air conditioning system. This reduces dirt in your home, insures heat comfort, and saves on costly repairs.
Our Duct Cleaning Services
- Clean All Warm Air Pipes
- Clean All Cold Air Pipes
- Clean Register Boxes
- Clean Vent Pipe
- Clean Furnace and Air Conditioning Coil
There are millions of small particles, both visible and invisible, floating around in the air inside your home. The visible particles you see, such as in a sunbeam coming in through a window, are the largest particles and account for only one percent of all the pollutants in your air. Believe it or not, there are about 1 million tiny particles and gaseous contaminants in just one cubic foot of the air in front of you.
Familiar things are polluting the very air you breathe
- Pollen and spores from household plants
- Tobacco smoke and wood smoke from fireplaces or wood burning stove
- Cooking (smoke and grease)
- Mildew and mold spores from damp basements and bathrooms
- Dust mites, their carcasses and waste products
- Skin flakes from people and pets
- Viruses, bacteria, fungus
- Chemical smog from sources all over your house
Also, outdoor air pollutants, such as pollen or automobile exhaust fumes, enter your home and float in the air you breathe.
Air Quality Facts You Need to Know
- The average furnace filter is using only 5 to 8 % of its possible effectiveness
- 90% of the dirt in your system circulates 6 times per hour
- Your forced air system continuously deposits dirt and dust throughout your home
- 50% of all illnesses are either caused or aggravated by polluted indoor air (American College of Allergists)
- Indoor air is found to be up to 70 times more polluted than outdoor air (Environmental Protection Agency)
- 9 of every 10 system failures are caused by dirt and dust
Push-Pull Technology for Efficient Source Removal
Stubborn layers of dust need to be “helped” off the inside of ductwork. Compressed air is introduced into an isolated section or zone. A jet air nozzle (The Duct Ball) at the end of a high pressure hose helps dislodge dirt and debris from the surfaces. Once airborne, contaminants are PUSHED along inside the duct-toward the down-stream vacuum hose connection point. All the while, fast moving negative air pressure generated by the Hi-Rise Vac PULLS these pollutants out of the system’s airstream. As each zone is cleaned, the process is repeated. Sani-Vac cleans the hidden room in your house. The pipes in your heating system have as much area as 1 complete room. And dust from this hidden room (that you can’t dust) is circulated all through your house, every day. Sani-Vac gets rid of this circulating dirt!