Protect Your Health
Unfortunately, your home’s air is probably dirtier than you think. All the pollen, animal dander, and dust you create in your daily life will stay in your air for years. Breathing in all this particulate matter can lead to long-term health effects or allergic reactions.
Start living healthier by reaching out to AAA Heating & Air Conditioning Service. Our team can screen your indoor air quality and make recommendations for the future. We also provide duct cleaning services that wipe away the grime you’re breathing in every day.
- Pollen and plant spores
- Tobacco and wood smoke
- Smoke and Grease from cooking
- Mildew and mold spores
- Dust mites
- Dead Skin cells
- Viruses, bacteria, and fungi spores
- Chemical smog
- Exhaust Fumes
- And More
- The average furnace filter only works at 5-8% effectiveness
- 90% of the dirt in your home circulates six times every hour
- Your HVAC system constantly spreads dirt and dust throughout your home
- 50% of all illnesses are either caused or aggravated by polluted indoor air (American College of Allergists)
- Indoor air is up to 70 times more polluted than outdoor air (Environmental Protection Agency)
- Dirt and dust cause 9 of every 10 system failures
HVAC Systems and Clean Indoor Air
Why should you invest in cleaner air? Beyond the health benefits, your HVAC system also benefits from clean air. Without dust motes or allergens clogging up your filters, your HVAC system will have a longer life and work more efficiently. Your energy bills will also drop if your HVAC system does not need to overwork itself filtering out dirty air. So if you’re interested in getting the most out of your HVAC system, reach out to us today!
Air Quality Solutions
Fighting poor air quality? There's a wide range of tools at your disposal. From air cleaners and purifiers to germicidal UV lamps and duct cleaning, our options can cleanse your home’s air and bring pollutants back down to a safe level. Our air quality specialists can walk you through our different solutions and settle on one that works best for you. Even if one solution doesn’t work, we’re happy to come by again and help you try another one.
One of the most effective ways to combat poor air quality is duct cleaning. When your ducts are clogged up with dust or dirt, you’re simply spreading more dangerous particulate matter every time you turn on the A/C. Poor air quality is terrible for your ducts, too. You may lose money on preventable ductwork repairs because of poor maintenance.
We handle all our duct cleaning with SANI-VAC push-pull technology! This technique helps clean out layers of old grime from your HVAC system’s ducts.
- First, we blow compressed air through a jet air nozzle to dislodge all the dirt and pollutants inside your ducts.
- Thanks to the compressed air, the dust will spread into the air. Then, we push the contaminants through the duct using a vacuum hose.
- Next, we'll repeat the process for all your ducts.
- Finally, we're done! You and your loved ones can live peacefully in your home without fear of dangerous respiratory illnesses.